We hereby invite you, from now until 1 March 2024, to take an active part in organizing the Scientific Programme of the 10th anniversary scientific conference of young researchers “IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS IN EARTH SCIENCES” which will take place on-line on May 23–24, 2024.
Conference organizing committee
Department of Geosciences, NAS of Ukraine.
TOPICS OF SCIENTIFIC REPORTS
- General and regional geology
- Mineral resources
- Marine geology
- Petroleum geology
- Paleontology and Stratigraphy
- Palynology and Paleoclimatology
- Lithology and Sedimentology
- Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Petrology
- Hydrogeology and Engineering geology
- Environmental geology
- Physical geography, Geomorphology and Paleogeography
- Geographical research and Sustainable development
- Tectonophysics and Geodynamics
- Geomagnetism, Paleomagnetism and Electromagnetism
- Seismology and Seismic hazard assessment
- Geological Impacts of the War in Ukraine
REGISTRATION DEADLINE – 1 March 2024
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE – 1 April 2024
CONFERENCE – 23-24 May 2024
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
There is no registration fee for participation in the conference.
However, we will be grateful if you support official resources for raising funds for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, charitable organizations for the support of internally displaced persons or organizations directed to the support of war victims.
To participate in the conference, you must register using the form provided in the link:
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Preparing abstracts, please carefully read the requirements listed in the link:
Please send completed abstracts on e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! At least one of the abstracts’ authors has to be an Early Career Scientist – students (BSc, MSc or PhD), doctors or practicing scientists who received their highest certificate within the past seven years. Abstracts are accepted exclusively in English. Abstracts are not edited, the authors are responsible for their scientific, orthographic and punctuation content. The Organizing Committee has the right to refuse in publication or return for revision abstracts that do not match the topics of the Conference or formal requirements.
TYPE OF PARTISIPATION
- Online report (using ZOOM program)
- Only abstract publication (without a report)
LANGUAGES OF THE CONFERENCE
REGULATIONS OF REPORTS
he duration of the presentation is 15 minutes along with discussion.
Materials of the Conference will be published as a Book of Abstracts and available on the Conference website (https://gc.igs-nas.org.ua).